Dare mo. Shiranai.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

AMi

BRAVO BRAVO!! I think fantasia was FAN-TA-BULOUS last night!! Tho she was off to a rocky start but her finale was SUPERB!!! I was so entralled in her performance i din realise i was crying! T^T Diana was gd too.. but i tot she was screaming in her rendition of I Believe Sighz~ I hope Fantasia wins cos she truely owns the stage.. but i think america prefers the sweet saccharine teen better (not the mention she's white) Tt's y i think Diana may emerge winner! Nonetheless, I'll definitely be looking fwd to their albums! LaToya's still my all time fav.. sigh!!

It's another dreary morn.. and the mood is juz like the weather. Makes one goes into deep thoughts. Joyful tots, paranoid tots, nostalgic tots, blank tots, thoughtful tots.. (=p)Perhaps it's the serenity of it all? Dun feel like doing anything but laze ard~ Listening to the fairyland music in the background also add to this mood. Haha.. it's a chim game. Gd thing abt it is that it can be minimised so i can do other stuffs (like blogging!) while my character is working - currently looking for pigs.

p.s oh yah.. promised jan to get a tag board today. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home