Dare mo. Shiranai.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Bday Celebration with HOPE~

[9am]
Woke up early in the morn to catch the 11am Harry Potter @ Cineleisure. Really enjoyed it ALOT~ ^^ Liked the twist in the plot.. felt it was much more interesting than the first 2. Later was off to Starlight @ Cuppage to belt it all out~~ \(^o^)/ 4hrs of singing left me almost voiceless. Lolz~ Sighz.. juz sianz that their songlists not very up to date sia. =( So seems like been singing the same few songs recently. I wanna go KBox!

[6pm]
Went to Heeren to take neoprints! Haha.. smth -_-;; happened sia. Aft taking the shots, we're able to make our drawings right? Well, apparantly there were 2screens on the opposite ends of the machine. We tot there was only 1 like the rest. So we ended up waiting at the wrong end.. and we were thinking how come so long the pics still haven't appear sia. ^^;; Until a kind gal told us it was at the other side. O.o ArGh~!~!~! Left 50secs only sia.. *MAJOR SWEATS* Tho abit plain but it was still nice~ =D

Was wondering where we're gonna have dinner... then we stopped outside Han Ka Ram -- A korean restaurant on the 5th lvl of heeren. YAY~!!! Been ages since we last went there to eat. YuM~! Had the usual terriyaki chicken, kimchi soup and beancurd. Haha.. the waitress was so nice to keep refilling our kimchi side dish for us. Cannot blame leh.. it's really gd! =p~~~

I feel so blessed to be spending my bdays with my closest frens ever~ All these is made possible cos of u. Thank you guys SooOoo much for how much u stood by me all thru these yrs, brightened my life, gave me the hopes to dream.. H.O.P.E 4ever k? *BIG sMiLiEs + HuGgiEs* Luv ya all~
And all those who made my day one way or another, from the bottom of my heart.. i really appreciate the tot tt u rem. ^___^



Tml another exciting day for neko.. wee~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home