Dare mo. Shiranai.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Life is.. unpredictable. One min u may think life sux and on the next bend, u find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow; U may feel that u've fallen into the ultimate abyss, but it'll shock u that there's more depth to that abyss then it meets the eyes. Like it or hate it, that's life. But i believe life's full of choices. U make the choice of HOW u're gonna live it. Do u want to be happy or sad? That's lies in ur choice of perspective of seeing things. If we can choose to be happy, why be sad?

Yes, i've stumbled a few times. But i have not fallen. It's hard not to take for granted the love, peace and joy ard me. I'm still learning.. but every min i spend with my cloeset kin, my frens.. i try to appreciate the warmth i feel and keep it in my heart. Those special moments, be it juz a split sec, will be kept it my heart forever. Cos time waits for no man. There's no turning back and relinquish the exact same moment again. Few months ago, nostalgia has been knocking on my door for frequent visits. Happy memories.. sad memories.. my jc yrs.. my best fren going to australia to study. Rather than wallowing in the past, i've moved on. Grown stronger. I'm aniticipating of what lies ahead of me.

Ytday u made me the h a p p i e s t gal on the entire galaxy. (Sorry i can't stop grinning.. =p) From the moment u popped up in my life.. till the day we're tog. It's juz too amazing!! I mean it's like.. everything juz happened so fast i feel like i'm not in reality! *dreaming* Till now, i guess i still can't fully digest the thought. Lolz~ Juz a note to one of ur qns: I've waited for u for 20years.. do u think 3 more years means anything? Haha.. we'll stand strong tog okiez? =) *muakz*

And to Jan: Ok.. i have to give some credit to ya okie? Someone who claims that she's an IMPT factor.. geez *roll eyes* =p Luv ya gal.. ur blog entry.. THNX AR. ^^;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home