Dare mo. Shiranai.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Rantings

Song: Angels Brought Me Here - Guy Sabastian

These cmi pple are really getting on my nerves. Testing my patience? U're treading on murky waters i tell ya.

E*** - U think u work at some high class hotel before, and that makes you an experienced staff in tr? Well u're WRONG. We have different management here. Stop pushing ur weight around (tho u indeed weigh something.. literally). At least u were smart enough to sense smth amiss and asked Richard. Well wat can i say? Good for you.. so i expect u to change for the better ASAP. Dun gimme attitude and tt blardy fucked up face of urs. Cos i can be more fucked up than you. Juz u wait.

B***n - You're the worse of the worst. Lazy. S L O W. Dim-witted. I'm sorry I can't think of anything u did that is worthy of my praise. *think of shit* Stop telling me wat to do. How long have u been working? How long have I been working? Do u think i need ur lousy pathetic suggestions on how to deal with guests? Juz shuddup and do wat u're supposed to do and get ur fat ass moving.. FASTER PLS.

J******n - U're not THAT bad.. when u keep that mouth of urs sealed tight. Stop repeating ur qns. We have ears. We have brains. We get it the first time u said. Oops i'm sorry. I forgot we're of different intellectual level. Forgive me. We juz dun wish to stoop to ur level and repeat ourselves over and over again. I think if u juz shut up ur whole life, nobody will ever realise u were mute. Dun ur mother ever regret giving birth to a downright irritating rodent? Well i pity her.

Geez.. wat happened to QC man. Why are we hiring such calibre pple.

Sigh wat happened to the innocent gal who used to cringe at vulgarites in which i spout ever so often now. Life is harsh. I'm not who i used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home