Dare mo. Shiranai.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

1st day @ CSPS

1st day at Starhub service centre @ PS. Hmm.. surprised!~ Saw quite a number of familiar faces. ^^ Jessica (my "buddy" i was attached to), Shin Peng "shifu", Theresa, and SANTOSH!! WOoT~ Cool sia.. pple i knew back then when i was working at the Tampines shop. Oh not to mention i saw Paul too.. the rdshow at tm. Din get a chance to talk to him. And the ecp (technician), Emily (i think) whom i knew from the chinatown OG rdshow. App she's the only one who doesn't rem me. Watever.. her face so black sia. O.o;;

Was kinda boring.. knew wat i've already known. *yawn* But i guess i'm a little rusty le. Plus i'm down with sore throat n flu, which caused me to be drowsy and unable to fully concentrate. Geez. Great. The pple there were quite nice -- Liting, some guy and Sebastian. Anw i won't be seeing them aft tml. Attachment 2days nia. Yay.

Wtf.. tr called again. Ytday also asked me to work when i put schedule and wasn't given any. Must be someone cancelled. But since ytday dear was working, decided to give him a surprise by working too. Whaha.. like how he gave me one on mon. =p

6.30pm finally left PS. (OT for 30min!! T^T) Bought Breadtalk for family's tml's breakfast (smth weird with this sentence construction. LOlz) Then went down to dear's place. Woke early to bake brownies mah.. it travelled from my hse >> PS >> dear's mouth! Haha~ *happy* Nearly fainted when i reached his hse.. felt horrible from the headache, drowsiness and chill. *sobz sobz* Dear bought ALOT of lozenges for me. Hahaha.. so sweet~ Awww.. =p Thnx dear.. really touched. *muackz*

I think how i got sick was pretty lame. Ytday supp to be a free day. So called Li over to watch Kill Bill 2 at my hse. Bought some tidbits n stuff and THAT'S HOW I THINK I GOT MY SORE THROAT. WTF.. must be din drink enuf water n immune system weak. ArgH~

Atashi mo GENKI DESU!! *whoosh* I must get well soon!! This wk too much things le. Can't afford to get sick.

Amazing Race awaits for me.. ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home