Dare mo. Shiranai.

Monday, July 12, 2004

A boring monday

Sunday was a crazy night. But i wasn't the host for the whole day!! Wahahaha~ It wasn't like VERY busy but my feet were aching at the end of the day. Sheesh. Next wk schedule sux big time. Why Sally dun put me n dear working tog on tue? In the end i work mon, he work tue. Hence our tot of going ECP cycling tday is "soaked in soup" (direct chinese translation). Geez~~ Then sat only 6-10. -___-;;

Nvm lah.. anw my whole wk seemed packed enuf. Will be having my Starhub rdshow attachment at the PS service centre on 13/7-14/7 (wed & thur) 2pm-6pm. I'd be in-charge of Processing -- ie. filling in the forms, letting customers check their hp b4 paying at the cashier. FuN! One of my fav stuffs i used to do. ^^ But also very easy to make mistakes. IT'S THE CONTRACT!! The other one is dialling the DHL (Dealer's HotLine).. but tt's beside the point.

Jacintha juz called with another tuition assignment. Teaching a P1 & P4 student one after another. Twice weekly. Lives in Bedok. $280/mth. Not bad.. Considering i'm so seng nang now.. y not?

There's a certain urge to twist off the neck (and arms and legs) of a certain guy bastard. I would have loved the sickening crunch from the detachment of the vertebrae from the spinal cord. Thunder rumbled ominously in the faraway horizon. --> this is for real. Sigh.. it's been a while. I hope she has moved on. =/ As for the bastard, i hope ur indecisiveness and hypocrisy will cause ur ultimate downfall. May u be condemned to ur worst nightmare. Outside, the rain poured mecilessly on the sick, sad world. Beating down on us.. tapping into our souls. It stings...

I need some direction in life!! Bah. I need sch to re-open soon. I guess i'm the only idiot who says that. Watever..

In the end, the sun triumphs yet once again. It's rays pierce through even the densest forest, darkest clouds and the deepest ocean; It illuminates the oasis of serenity amid chaos; It dries the tears and sorrows we've felt in the rain; It restores the warmth we've forgotten yet longed for. It gives us life. New life. We're re-born again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home