Dare mo. Shiranai.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Cleaning up hse

Online.  Bored.  Nothing much for me to do.  Played Survival Project awhile.  Nth changed.  Played MU online awhile.  Nth changed either.  Hahz~

Checked my student portal and realised i SHOULD pay my continuing fees of ₤221 ASAP.  And not really wait till my results are released as wat the letter stated. Geez...  Speaking of results.. *scared* I hope i dun hafta repeat any units.. esp my Sociology which i thought was a killer.  =(  Alright, everybody else tot so too.. so maybe it ain't that bad.  (Moderations?!? *cross fingers*)  New timetable was cool cos i gotta choose and assign the dates of the lectures. ^___^

Modules for this sem:

  1. Accounting & Finance (AF)
  2. Management Maths (MM)
  3. Banking Operations & Risk Analysis (BORA)
  4. Marketing (MKTG)

And i've arranged in such a way that my sch days are mon-wed only! Wee~~ Will be in the same lectures as PeiYing and Von.  I wonder who else i'll see.. haha.  The most DUHZ thing is, my sch is supp to start in Sept.  But i have no idea why they're starting AF earlier.  Hence for the whole mth of Aug, i'm basically gg back to sch once a wk for a 3hr lect. -__-;; Spare me pls!!  Sch is not like across the rd.. it's across the ISLAND!!

Maybe hv been having a break too long.  I'M LIKE SO MOTIVATED TO STUDY!! ^^; Ok.. nobody believes. Lolz~

Neko gotta tidy up the hse cos got impt guest coming tday. =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home