Dare mo. Shiranai.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Zouk Mambo night!!

Pple.. if u keep seeing funny characters in my blog, I hope u noe u'll have to view it using the Unicode (UTF-8) encoding. Their either in Hiragana or Chinese. =p



In a short while i'm gonna have to pack and leave. Will be staying overnight at Ya's hse!~ ^^ Itinerary for the day:
[4pm] Reach Ya's place.
[5.45pm] Leave for Bugis. Watching the 7.30pm Windstruck at Prince. Buy LJ to smuggle in. Meet Jan.
[11pm] Meet up with Rui, Haizhen, and Jiarong @ Zouk.


ZoUk MaMbO NiTe... LeT'S PaRt-Y~!!



I really dunno wat's going on in ur mind. Perhaps we've been living in different era. The love and concern u used to shower me unconditionally, seemed too few and too rare nowadays. U've changed? Maybe i was the one who changed. I'm not the lil girl u used to cuddle and hold. It's sad.. we're like world's apart now. I can't even talk to u anymore. It's easier to count the number of hrs i DUN see u rather than counting the number of hrs i do.

Ytday we juz quarrelled again. Oh puh-lese. Wat's new? I juz can't understand how u can blurt out things that i noe u dun really mean it. It's like i stabbed u and ask, "Sorry, does it hurt?" The blood spilt, the scab formed. The wound healed, but the hurt remains. I look at my heart once again, and realised it's covered with scars.. ur scars. The grim reminder seemed to be mocking me. I hate it. I hate u. But can i really? I can't bring myself to. I juz wished u could express the gentle side of u more openly. Cos it definitely shines brighter than any stars and planet in my sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home