Dare mo. Shiranai.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

(o^_^)o

WOoooOOooo~~~~~ Today, 5th August 2004, simply brought great newS to me!!! Muahahaha..

Gd news #01: Was busting ghosts on MU when i received a call from Actmedia/DemoPower. They switched me to do the Nestle promotion instead of the Heineken one!!! WhoOpI~~! For a moment, i'm like sudd very free sia. o(^______^)o

Gd news #02: Juz received a mail from samsung. I'm able to get the E600C phone for $298 only!! That's aft trade-in + this mailing voucher. COOL!! I've been dreaming of a phone like that.. it looks juz like my S300 plus a cam.. *droolzz* And my S300 trade-in value still $200 nia. Promo ends 22 Aug.. very tempted but still wan consider. BUT RIGHT NOW I JUZ WANNA SINK MY TEETH IN IT.. Muahhahaha.. o(^______^)o


*~SGH-E600C~*



-contented sigh- Juz when i tot this is gonna be one hell of a looong wk, it turned out surprisingly WELL. And to top it off, spent a nice day with my beloved! Hehehe.. =^-^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home