Dare mo. Shiranai.

Monday, August 02, 2004

Song: Because I'm A Girl - KISS

[Guy]
Do you remember how we met?
Your smile was so sweet
It took my breath away.
The moment seemed to last so long
You didn't know what you have done.
Barging right into my life
There's no way i can stop.
Only you can make things right.

*chorus*
Didn't mean to hurt you so
Didn't mean to make you cry
Only know that seeing you
I wouldn't have missed you so.
The days that i have spent with you
Was the happiest time of my life
But loving you is a sin
We were never meant to be.

[Girl]
Do you know how you changed my life?
All those promises we've made
It's like the perfect dream
We will never be apart.
Until the day you said goodbye
Things will never be the same
You closed the door on me
You left me standing all alone.

*chorus*
*talk* (Ha.. din bother to re-write)

*Bridge*
Seeing you in my life again
You didn't know that i was there.
As i'm standing infront of you
And then everything dawned on me.

*chorus 2* - [Guy]
I can only bring you grieve
I can only give you sadness
If only i had known
I wouldn't have loved you so
It breaks my heart to see you hurt
Many endless nights i cry
Loving you is so sweet
I will give you anything

*chorus 3* - [Girl]
You were always by my side
Even though i'm all alone
Holding my hand in yours,
You have given me your soul.

Re-writen by RoWiE on 11/6/02
Based on the M/V
++++

Hmm.. been awhile since i last re-writen any songs. Juz happened to hear this on my mp3 so...Btw, the GUY/GIRL is their thoughts. Not Guy/Girl singing. Anw it's a VERY touching korean m/v.. i'm sure many shd have seen it le. Dunno issit based on some movie but i nv got to noe...

Few days ago had been.. shitty. I hate it when i'm not in control of my life, what i ought to do, what i want to do, what i CAN do. But the wk has passed.. ironically i breezed through. I'm back in control. *sMiLeZ*

Neko looks on the following week and... sighs in defeat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home