Dare mo. Shiranai.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Song: Outside Castle - H.O.T

Sheesh.. i hate the COMEX.. past few days slogged like shit. Everyone felt like shit. The crowd was shit. Wtf..

Ytday evening was feeling pretty fucked up. Early crowd and not enuf on floor. Can't they eat somewhere else??! Was so fucked up tt a guest actu asked if i could at least give a smile. I said "Sorry i can't." And she went bonkers. Lolz.. cheap thrill. She went to talk to Evelyn abt it. HaH~ As if i cared. Juz abit paiseh had to let Evelyn clear the shit for me. Pls.. look at ur own attitude before u comment on others. Hope those 2 ang mos get knock down by cars, become vegetable and gotta live on life support. Muahaha.. *evil glint*

Wai Sim still wan me to work today. NO WAY! I need a break.. desperately.

I'm not a filial daughter
I'm not a gd sister
Neither am i a gd fren
Nor a gd girlfriend
I'm a lousy waitress
I suck in everything i do

Wat am i to the world? Juz an insignificant mortal being. I shd juz die..

Thnx jan!~ Been awhile since we last talked on the phone. Hahaha.. paiseh if i kinda dozed off halfway! ^^;; Cos u keep talking then din get to stimulate my brain, hence auto shut off. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home