Dare mo. Shiranai.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

y no bus?!

Another wk has gone by....... very fast ne??

I think it's juz plain stupid tt there isn't any direct bus from novena to my sch. It's like so darn near can?! 15min can reach le. Well, ok there is.. 166. But it detours to World Trade Centre before gg to clementi!!! How dumb is that?? >_<#

Anw, used to drive to my mom's office (novena) before taking train down to sch. (which involves changing to bus too) And tt takes abt the same time as travelling from home to sch (tanah merah >> dover). I noe it sounds dumb but tt time i wanted to practise driving mah. Lolz~

Situation: Whole family has to leave the hse by 7.45am. According to old plan, drop off dad, followed by bro then me. All is well cos i'll reach sch ard 9.15 for 9.30 lecture. BUT, this yr lessons are 9am!! Hence i'll cfm be late. Geez..

Plan #01: Stick to old plan but leave hse earlier.
>> kinda near impossible cos it requires teamwork of whole family. HAHA!

Plan #02: Drop me off at tanah merah first, followed by dad then bro.
>> -TEH- cos dad will be late. (Rem teamwork is kinda impossible?)

**Best plan**: I drop everyone off and drive to sch. ^___^ Did exactly tt tday and i reached sch by 8.40!! Woot~ Took only a mere 20min can??

So y isn't there a bus tt goes by tt route?! No demand, no supply? Hah.. heck care lah. Can drive to sch song le. But gotta park the car back in my mom's office b4 gg home. Haiz bo bian.. car not mine. T^T (((when can i have my own car!??!)))

Kinda brain dead in class.. did bad debts and doubtful debts. Abit lost le.. brain had "zzZZZzZZZzz" whizzing past...

~~Ytday was a H A P P Y day~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home