Dare mo. Shiranai.

Friday, September 10, 2004

fark

DAMN i dropped my hp on the rd. ON THE FARKING ROAD outside zouk!!!!!!! Damn it.. damn it!!

WTF man... bought it only for a mth or so, now it bores grim reminder of my careless-ness. Totally spoilt my mood for mambo.

*Pissed*.. but i'm ok le lah.

HAIZZzzzZzz..

++++


Anw ended work at 3.30pm. Was farking busy cos of the Globaltronix convention upstairs. Sheesh~ Bought POLAR's Choco Cinnamon ice-cream cake for my mom's bday. Wanted to sleep but ended up net surfing and playing monster and me. Great.

Ate the cake b4 i rushed outta hse. It was GOOD!! Heh.. was 1/2hr late meeting Peiying. =X Took 16 from Capitol.. din realise tt Grace n May were on the same bus!! O_o They called me but i couldn't hear. We even alighted at the same stop (they live opp zouk) and i din even see?! Geez.. how blind can i get?!

It was until tt night tt i realised PeiYing smokes. O_o;; She bought ciggies and said she's a social smoker. Hah~ I told she's juz kidding.. until i saw the ciggie clipped b/w her lips. Gosh my eyes almost popped out. I mean, i've known her for a yr plus.. and she nv smoked in sch or watsoever. Hmm.. she said she had to smoke if she clubs. O-k.

Dear waited till i came home n called him b4 he slept. *guilty guilty* Did opening the nx day.. 10am. Gosh.. 4hrs sleep nia. #_#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home