Dare mo. Shiranai.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

I PASSED!!

I PASSED~!~!~!~!



After (torturous) months of waiting in anticipation, our UOL examination results are finally released yesterday!! I couldn't wait to get home to check my results online after work. But when i reached home, my brother was in dire states and needed all the peace n serenity he could get. (He's like so freakin sick and the com is in his room) Hence, i could only will myself to sleep instead. Surprisingly, it wasn't that hard. Haha.. i guess i must be too tired. Ytday was full house man. FULL HOUSE on a freakin wed night. Geez.. must be Teacher's Day huh. *roll eyes*

Anw, it was the feeling of paranoia when i switched on the com tday -- I was dreading with eagerness. (How's that for an oxymoron?! Haha) It has been 3mths since the exams. And everytime i thought abt it, i couldn't help but feel that there's a high possibility i may fail my Econs and Soci. Maybe even POB (Principles of Banking) And while i bravely clicked on the mouse, still unsure if i really wanted see wat awaits for me, it broke the news to me flat on my face. Quite tactless i must say. (Ha~ wat do u expect from a computer?! *sweats*)

My eyes scanned thru the numerical figures of my 5 modules, unable to fully register into my brain wat i saw. It probably took me 3sec to realise i juz passed all.. WEE~~~ Finally a HUGE load off my chest. My mum had been bugging me abt it these past few wks. Geez.. i wanna noe too!! Gimme a break. Lolz.. shocked to realise tt my soci was actually the highest among the "High Possibility of Failing" category.

At last.. all the wait is over. I can finally continue with my life without worries. And the whole process starts once again... till i see u next may~ Adieos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home