Dare mo. Shiranai.

Monday, September 27, 2004

New haircut!!

MUahahaha~!~! Finally had my hair cut liaoz~

Went HARU Scene after school. Hee.. was worried i'll look weird cos JoJo (my hair stylist) cut my fringe shorter than expected. But she said if u wanna go for a new hairstyle, u gotta let it all go. And i kinda like the outcome! =)

And best of all, dear says it looks nice. WeEe~~ ^_________^ *in 7th heaven* LOLZ!!!

HAhaa.. A BHB pic of myself. Sorry for making u guys puke.

Well i suppose WeiSong (collegue from TR) gonna say "ur hair sux" again when i see him on fri. *rolls eyes* But who cares!! (Cos the last time i cut my fringe short during CNY, he kept "reminding" me abt it. Bah~)

What's more.. i got myself a new bag!! -wide grinz- Shall use it when i go sch on wed~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home