Dare mo. Shiranai.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

NUS sch belle

Argh~ Can't believe Sheryl din win the NUS school belle thingy. -____- I thought she was waaayy better than Sylvia. To think she was leading in the previous 2 rounds. Bah!! Well, it was a close competition lah.

And the guys like TOTALLY cmi leh. Haix.. why Daniel nv get in?? Haha.. i think he can qualify better. Orlando Bloom lookalike leh! Lolz~

Oh which reminds me.. i got a confession to make. *sheepish grin* There was this day i got melted by Daniel's smile. *MAJ SWEATS*

Wait let me explain!!! I rem it was last fri.. he was bartender. And usually bartenders tend to get kinda fucked up by the end of the day cos it's difficult to close bar if orders keep coming in last min. (Have to do inventory and stuffs) Anw, it was the end of the day and everyone was exhausted from the wkend crowd. I asked for a cloth to clean the menus, and he juz flashed me a reassuring smile and said, "Sure!"

-melt-

Haha!! I dunno why too.. not like he smiled to me for the first time. Maybe cos end of the day, so tired le. And to see someone who's more than willing to help u despite the amount of work yet to be done. It's kinda touching i guess? Moreover, u rarely see bartenders smiling at the end of the day. Most of the time, their expressions are hidden behind dark clouds.

Oops.. will i get killed for writing this?!?! **takes cover in bomb shelter** But it was juz this once lah.. my dear makes me melt all the time! Lolz!!

++++

I can't believe i survived school today. O_o It was HORRIBLE!!! Almost died-ed in the afternoon AF class... argh. I'm like so totally lagging liaoz. Somemore today got assignment. Due 3wks later. Phew~

Tml work!! ZZZ.. seriously i think i shd stop work for awhile. Anw i managed to hit my 100hrs for this mth! WeE~~ Shall wait for Jan to finish her exams before we go back TR and reunite as the "jie mei huas". LOLZ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home