Dare mo. Shiranai.

Saturday, September 04, 2004



[TPJCBand rm]

Nth much changed.. lolx. The gd ole times.. *sigh*


[my clarinet~!]


[Adlina n Simin.. with Audrey in the backgd =p]


[Xu Guang on his power clarinet]

Who rushed down frm the open hse.. shh.. he din noe i took his pic. HAh~



It was really fun! My jaw now aches from the 2year break of not touching my baby. Lolz.. it was cool to realise how natural my fingers ran along the silver key pads as i sight-read the pieces! Can't believe i actually remembered my chromatic scales. HAHs~ Not too bad for the first alumni prac.. we hit a 40+ headcount. And our former conductor, Mr Lee Tian Tee came down!! Oops.. shd be Dr. liaoz. Keke.. if u dun already noe, he's THE DUDE manz. This guy is the president for WASBE S'pore. WoO~~

Pics abit blur.. but courtesy of my E600C! =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home