Dare mo. Shiranai.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

u n me

Come to think of it.. i feel really lucky that i didn't lose u as a fren despite wat we've went thru. I noe it ain't easy to face tt person again aft wat has happened. Feelings changed.. it'll make u feel at loss as to wat u shd do or react. Many a times, pple would rather run away from it. I'm glad u didn't.

After like 2 yrs of.. well.. dunno wat u call that. (Lolz~) But at least we've managed to pull thru together. We've arrived at a conclusion. And now we can move on with our lives again. Wat's more, u still treasure me as a fren. U dunno how much i appreciate that. *SmiLeZ*

Thnx for being such a great fren to me.. Really. Those pool sessions, movies, econs coaching, online gaming, always there to lent a listening ear to my endless rantings and ravings.. they'll be tiny jigsaws tt pieces together my wonderful memories from jc til now. Small yet significant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home