Dare mo. Shiranai.

Friday, October 08, 2004

i saw shinhwa!

OMG OMG OMG!!! I saw Shinhwa with my very own eyes!!! Muahhaaha~

There were so many pple waiting for their arrival.. some of them in orange (Shinhwa's colour), mostly in sch uniform. After much false alarms and anticipation, they emerged from the glass doors looking so cool and suave!! -melt-

The scene was kinda chaotic and everyone was in a frenzy. O_o;; Hye Sung came out first.. looking very "sey". I presume he's lapping up every itsy bits of the attention showered upon them. Dohz~ He's always such an attention seeker.. =p But I wan see the rest instead! =X

Followed behind was Jun Jin.. oppa looked sooo.. cool!! #___# Then Min Woo.. who's being blocked by some idiotic camera man. Dong Wan was juz so adorable.. he's the only one who actually bothered to smile and wave. Ahh~~ Such nice smile he has!! No wonder "someone" --censored-- WHAHAHA..

Eric and Andy were such disappointment!! T^T I can't believe they were actually huddled together with 2 policemen on both sides.. shuffling quickly and looking at the floor. -_______-;; HELLO!!! The pathway was so wide and the fans were restrained by the fences. So how in the world would we be able to harm them?? Wat's there to be afraid of?? I dun see the need for them to huddle tog as if they had to squeeze through some "human wall". Argh~ I'm beginning to suspect the 2 policemen are actually some female fans in disguise trying to get fresh with Andy n Eric! >_<#

And THNX to the policemen who blocked my view, my vid couldn't capture much of Shinhwa.. except Hye Sung. Bleh~

Everything happened so fast man.. it prob took only like 2min. The moment we went out, they were already on the bus with the curtains drawn. *sobz sobz* There goes my oppas!! Nvm.. will be seeing them tml. Wee~~

Gosh.. the feeling is so SURREAL!! Machiam seeing them on tv. Geez~ Wat an experience!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home