Dare mo. Shiranai.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

god-damn full

Geez.. i'm sOooOo g*d-damn full from last night's dinner at Cafe Cartel. -_____-;;

Seriously.

I woke up feeling i had just consumed a meal that'll last me the rest of my life. *nausea* Which caused a resultant lack of appetite for the rest of the day. >_<

Had a glass of chocolate milk for breakfast.
Then my dosage of heroine-induced tea during break. (Morn marketing lecture)
A can of green tea for lunch.
More heroine-induced tea for break. (Afternoon AF lecture)
A stick of CRUNCH ice-cream on the way home.
A packet of Julie's Butter crackers while blogging.

At least feeling much better now, though don't think i can eat dinner anyway. Bleh~

++++

Looking forward to TR party later!! It's the restaurant manager, Batt's early bday celebration. It's been awhile since we last had a party. Wee~~ Sure to have booze and splash session (i hope!) Btw, "splash" referring to "koi pond dip". Lolz~ I sure hope to skip the puke session though..

++++

Olinda is on Morning Madness today! Haha.. she's really darn cute man.

Daniel: So, what are your plans now after SI?

Oli: I'll slim down and join Miss Singapore next year!!

[Wahahaha...]

(I forgot what was the qns but it was in regards to the polularity of the 3 finalist)

Oli: Taufik and Sly really has got lotsa screaming fans. When we went for autograph sessions, there were more crazy girls... i mean... girls crazy over them than me. I probably had only like 3 guys screaming for me. Haha!


LOLZ! There were alot of funny moments but i can't remember the rest. Oli definitely added alot of humour to my otherwise, dry mornings. (C'mon, to hear Daniel's lame and cold jokes on my mornings to school is like making my toes laugh.) Oli will be performing at the indoor stadium on the SI Finals!

Oh and i realised one thing.

Taufik actually sang for the opening to a foreign act's concert. Sheesh... i forgot who's concert exactly. But i was like "WHAT?!" O_o That's so cool!!

But Sly is still my fav!~!

[VOTE FOR SLY!!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home