Dare mo. Shiranai.

Monday, November 01, 2004

toothache!

Judging from the feedback i've been getting.. seemed as if everyone thinks it's a waste of money to go night safari cos THEY NEVER SEE ANYTHING!!!

O_o

And I, apparantly, had loads of fun. *maj sweats*

Wee~ Booked our dec chalet at Sentosa le. Haha.. certainly can't wait till then!! Hope the weather will be good cos i wanna go suntan!!

Basically slogged my wkend away. Lolz~ But it's okie cos i get to work with Jan n my deardear!! Hehe.. ^^ But it also meant i STILL haven't touched my marketing assignment which is dued on wed. Bleh. TR sat night was memorable. It was TP vs AMK ITE. HAhaha.. TP wins 6:3!

Bloody wisdom tooth is giving me one hell of a "great" time manx. Been aching for the past 2wks. And today is especially worse cos it affected my ear. ARGH.. right now juz wanna rip away that portion of my jaw. >_<#

Btw, why on earth issit called "wisdom tooth". Haixx~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home