Dare mo. Shiranai.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

i can swim freestyle!

Went swimming juz now... and i finally am able to swim freestyle! Whaha~ Ok, may sound pathetic but i can't swim freestyle lor. Cos i'll always be very kan chiong to breathe, hence by 1/2 lap already cmi. Plus i'll always gulp down water when i breathe. -___-;;

Wat was my problem???

Turned out that i breathe and raise my arm AT THE SAME TIME. No wonder i'll always get the water in my mouth. Lolz~ Ahh! So happy.. it's my breakthrough!! ^^

++++

Today attended AF lect cos i went sentosa on wed. This class was supposed to be 1 lect slower than mine, but to my horror!! It was 2 lect slower due to Hari Raya!! Gah~~ Was super sianz liaoz.. and i can't leave the lect since lesson already started.

What did i do?

Engaged myself in some FishTank Frenzy java game till teabreak. Then zao liao. And it had to rain when i reached Tanah Merah. Geez.. i was drenched when i reached home.

++++

Rui's flying to Vietnam tml!! For her school social work programme. So cool~ I wished i could do something meaningful like that too. *ponders* Will be meeting Yaya tml morn to send her off. (8am leh!! Gotta wake early tml again. T^T Haha..)

Rui: In midst of all the stress and stuff, try to enjoy urself k?? And dun worry so much, u'll be a great first-aider! We'll be waiting for ur return on 24/12.. Bon Voyage!! *waves waves*

p.s I wan the Jack Jack cushion that MacDonald's is giving away!!! But i think it's sold out?!??! T^T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home