Dare mo. Shiranai.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Pilates, warcraft, quarrel

Went to read every single one of my fren's blog. (even fren's fren. Yes, i'm a BIG kpo) Been kinda lazy lah, so do some "updating" now lor. Even found Eunice's blog! Shall link her later. *makes a mental note*

Bro and gf juz had some differences AGAIN. Dunno is quarrel or argue or wat lah. C'mon, wat's new? Haix.. now u know why i'm able to blog now right?

Played abit of Warcraft Frozen Throne. Seems nice! But i think i suck at it. Nevermind that i'm a freaking noob, at least i'm playing with computer so nobody will kb. Haha.. my Hero died like 4x and i took 45min to complete the first mission. -_____@ Only roughly know what's going on from what i observed from my bro n his frens' game.

Sigh my back hurts again. It's not like needle kinda pain, but rather is "suan" then it's uncomfortable. Bahz~ Am i ageing faster than i realise?! *sweats* Tried pilates today. And i think i'm soo not a pilates person. Ok, it's too early to jump into that conclusion but i dun feel like continuing. All those "neutral spine" thingy is driving my spine nuts. (Maybe it has some contribution towards my backache?! I'm not doing the right stuffs...) Bleh~ I still like kickboxing better. So fun! But.. but.. *sputters*

SO LITTLE TIME, SO MUCH TO DO!

Hmm... bro needs a listening ear. Remembered i once said,

"Don't go searching for the ANSWER. Let the ANSWER search for you."

Hope he'll get his enlightenment to this prob that has been existing all along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home