Dare mo. Shiranai.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

SORE EYE... Zzz

The horrible truth hit me like a tight slap across my face when i looked into the mirror this morning.

I'VE GOT A (god-damn) SORE RIGHT EYE!!!!!

It was like this >>> O_- when I opened my eyes as wide open as possible. Gawd. It was HIDEOUS.

WTF.

Come to think of it. I vaguely remembering scratching and rubbing and torturing my eye to kill the itch in the midst of my sleep. Gah~

Of cos i panicked. How the hell am i supposed to step out of the house without being mistaken as some sort of freak?! Desperately, I flipped through the <Home Remedies> Book in search for a miracle. And the cure? Use a hot compress. (Sorry for my lack of common sense. When u panic, common sense doesn't prevail.)

And so I quickly flipped on the heater and within a min, my newly-changed "power heater" managed to produce incredibly HOT ( and i really mean SCALDING HOT ) water from my bathroom tap. Wow.

Well, after about 3-4 compresses, the swell immediately subsided. Talk abt being IMPRESSED! Now it's like O_o. Anything is better than O_-.

Which lead me to think that eyes are really an important asset of a person.

What's the first thing u notice of a person? When u speak to someone, where do u look at? Which part of u is able to speak volumes without uttering a single word?

Your eyes.

They are the windows of your soul. What else can be more captivating than them?

And some people are juz soooo lucky to be blessed with really pwetty eyes. *envy* (Green with envy, see? Hah~)

[Yamapi~~]

[Ayumi. Check out the proportion of her eyes to her pixie face!]

[BoA]

[Eugene from S.E.S. Another pretty gal with huge eyes]

[Lee Hyori. Formerly from Fin.KL. Argh couldn't find a nicer photo. She's a real hottie!!]

[Jang Nara. Cute gal with expressive eyes. -sighz]

[Ji Yeon. Partner of Isak. Woo.. she's real pretty]

[The ultimate. I juz ABSOLUTELY lurvve her eyes!!] Yang's fav too. Haha~

Ahh... life is juz so UNFAIR! -humpf-

Bah~ This is so depressing. Off to cook my korean spaghetti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home