Dare mo. Shiranai.

Monday, January 10, 2005

sway-est mon ever

This sux.

Purposely didn't bring an umbrella out cos i refused to believe that it would rain on my way home.

But it did. Like a punishment for my complacency. Alright. I take it in my stride - I walked home in the rain.

Wore the wrong sandals. I was losing my footing... not on the road but in the sandals itself. So i couldn't walk any faster than a stroll. WTH.

Nvm. Halfway home, i realised i had forgotten to bring my keys out. Great. It's ok, there's a spare at my grandpa's hse that is juz a road away from mine.

To make things worse than it already is, the spare is gone!! My mom had made herself the new owner to my last glimmering hope. Thnx alot mom.

Nobody is going home anytime soon. How nice. Being physically and emotionally drenched, i juz can't wait to get home! T^T Haiz... sitting around wouldn't make things better. So i've decided to get my keys from my dad. And ta-daa! I'm now typing my rantings and sipping Hershey's hot choco.

-- heaven --

Always look on the bright side right? At least my grandpa lives near me; At least my dad's office is within walking distance; At least my hp didn't die on me.. at least i don't have to wander outside my house in the rain.. at least..

Do i feel better now?

Yes. Not because of how worse off i can already be. But because i'm at least dry and warm and get to drink hot choco. I'M AT HOME!! I can't concoct "lies" to convince myself like some freakin idiotic 3 yr old.

Bahz~ I sound likea miserable fool wallowing in self-pity. Whatever. PMS? Maybe.

7 discs + 1 more box of Qian Jin Bai Fen Bai. (Huo Jian Hua is so shuaii~!)

p.s i can't believe how my dad actually suggested i wait below his office and he throw the key outta the window for me to catch. I was like.... WHAT THE.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home