Dare mo. Shiranai.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

on national tv

I hope nobody watched ch8 news last night.

Cos me and dear were being interviewed at the River Ang Bao.

*MAJ SWEATS*

Talk about being "lucky". And promptly after it was aired, our friends started calling us. BAHZ~ O_o

There was a spectacular display of fireworks at 8pm!! Wow! Simply breathtaking~ And watching together with your loved ones really added that magical touch to it.

++++

How i'd wish to spend this New Year with you. However in midst of this festivity, there's a blanket of gloominess hanging in the air.

Perhaps it was all planned. Perhaps everthing is destined. Perhaps it's called Fate.

Perhaps you'd finally found peace and serenity.

I juz wanna thank all my friends who especially came down despite the CNY drawing so near. Here, i'd like to express my heartfelt thanks and appreciation. *MuAcKz*

And especially to my dear... thank you for being there. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home