Dare mo. Shiranai.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

pre-V Day

Shiok-ness. Yesterday managed to fulfill my hunger for shopping. =)

Bought a nice bag. A top. Presents. Long awaited ORAGANISER. Wahaha.. and all of them could fit into the bag. LOLZ~

-contented-

Tml is Valentine's Day. Another cheesy day for retailers to squeeze every last possible ounce of money outta lovey-dovey couples. Friends, please spend your money wisely.

As sadistic as I may sound; As spoiler as I may be, I truely feel that V-Day is juz like any other normal day. Perhaps it's the "Love is in the air" mood ba. But if 2 pple truely love each other, everyday, every minute spending with that special someone is V-Day. ^^

Tml is my 1st V-Day with U! Hee.. kinda excited about it. I hope you'll enjoy the day as much as i will. ^^ (Hope u'll like the surprise!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home