Dare mo. Shiranai.

Friday, February 25, 2005

private moment

Alas. I didn't go for my BORA paper. Okok.. naughty me. =Pp

It's a hot n crazy friday afternoon. A simple act of going online to book tix for Howl's Moving Castle has made me wander into friendster again. How bo liao. Sometimes, i really find friendster damn irritating. What's so intruguing about other people's business that i can't help but poke my big nose into it? (i'm talking abt myself) I guess humans are born natural kpo. Otherwise, why would tv reality shows like Simple Life, Bachelor, Meet My Folks, Survivor, Extreme Makeover blah.. (u get the picture) thrive so well?

C'mon. Admit it. We just lurrve to watch how other people cope with their life. It provides some sort of comfort(?)/amusement(?)/entertainment to our otherwise, mundane life. We somehow see ourselves in it i guess.

Just like how we love reading other people's blog. I doubt anyone has NEVER read some unknown stranger's blog!

Well, back to the topic - Friendster. Ok.. haven't seem him for quite some time already. Yeah i've gotten over it. But sometimes juz wondering how's.....? Read the testi given by his buddies. Dunno.. somehow dun really feel what the testi is speaking? Perhaps time has washed my memory till it's too vague even to remember. I may speak carelessly of it. But do i really mean it? Am i only trying to convince myself that i dun care? Even after so long, why am i still confused? Issit because what's left unexplained will remain unsaid and forgotten? If given a chance, would i have turned back time and demand an explanation? To rid myself of the nagging doubt that has always been hanging at the back of my mind? WHY AM I EVEN BOTHERING???

So many qns. Always left unanswered. But all these are no longer important. What's important is never the past. It's the present. And the future.

I'm very happy now. Especially that you are by my side. THAT is what is important to me now. And i'll definately cherish.

Why am i even blogging these??? Bahz~

Time to hit my accounting bks again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home