Dare mo. Shiranai.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Sakae

Hmm.. feeling pretty tired. (From studying?!) Haha.. at least i accomplished SOMETHING. ^^

Ate Sakae Sushi yesterday.

Didn't eat much. But bill totalled up to $32++ (aft 10% UOB disc. Hee!) Up on the menu we had:
Tamago sushi (my fav!)
Chawanmushi (my fav too!)
Soft shell crab in crepe (u-mai!)
Ebi & cheese in crepe
Salmon Hana roll thingy (the one rui loves. But abit disappointing tho)

In case u're wondering, the last 3 are all red plate sushi. Oh yah.. and

Unagi hotplate (Hmm.. like not really worth the $8 leh)

And after the sushi incident, I realised I seem to value quality over quantity (in terms of food). I don't mind paying a little more for better tasting stuffs even though it comes in smaller portions. Hmm.. interesting. I've changed!

Oh and Howl's Moving Castle was great! Even though i'm watching it for the 2nd time round. ^^ Adding on to my list of fav anime by him... Totoro, Kiki's witch delivery, Mononoke Hime, Spirited Away... *sigh*

++++

Tml is farewell party for Sally (manager @ TR). Will be going down after 10pm. Wow.. been so long since i last went back to work. Probably will be seeing alot of freshies there. But the feeling is different le leh. =/ Don't have the feeling of last time... like wet market like that. Hmm.. we shall see tml.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home