Dare mo. Shiranai.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Shopping Extravaganza!!

Stupid Balwant... school term is ending soon and he has 1 more chapter to go. Argh.. and student portal also nv update as to when is "make-up" of the "make-ups". Blehz.

Well, in case u dunno.. Balwant Singh is my Accounting Finance lecturer, whose initials conincidentally is BS=Balance Sheet. ^^ (not i say one!)

Anw, so here i am. Back home from school! Later will be doing some serious shopping with Li n Yaya @ Orchard. But before that, i'll be going CGH.

Hmm.. sounds sinful eh? Going shopping when he's lying in hospital. But i'm desparately needing some "spark" in life. Been running on low batt these few days. Argh. Hate this feeling. And who issit to bear with my shit? My dear. Haix... I'm so sorry!! T^T

So here i am. Prepared to spend every single penny in my pathetic bank account.

ARE U READY FOR SOME SHOPPING EXTRAVAGANZA???

YES I AM.


*SmileZ*

p.s Off for some ROSE action!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home