Dare mo. Shiranai.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Free chalets!

I'm on tv again!! (the 6.30pm news juz now)

Haha.. technically correct but can't really see us lah. =p

Here's the scope. Lance read on the newspaper that Costa Sands are providing 500 slots of chalet booking for free for the whole of next wk. In addition, you get $1 (crap) voucher for booking.

u: WTF??

Yeah. That was my reaction too. Haha.. So in the end he rounded up some friends to queue overnight and study their FOI paper on thurs. Surprisingly, not many pple were there when we started queueing at 10pm. We're at the top 10%! Not bad.. the queue took place in an event tent with blasting aircon and XBox consoles. (Considering i was expecting grass, concrete and open air...)

Being the kpo me, i tagged along and stayed till 11.20pm before dear shoo-ed me home. T^T Speed all the way home within 15min. Damn shiok k!

Their efforts paid off! We got the dates we wanted. With 8 chalets stretching a 3 day period. F R E E. Eat ur hearts out ba. Hahaha!

Cut hair ytday! Sniped off my (irritating) split ends. Gotta wait awhile before it grows back to the looong length.

++++

We went Adam Rd food centre for the famous Nasi Lemak during break. Abit rush ah. No parking! So VonLin n Peiying went to buy food first. Found a slot by the rd though. But it's parallel. And it's so tiny!! Argh. Joel went down to help me. So did the 2 uncles who parked behind my space. Double argh. Yah lah, they were nice to help but getting directions fr 3 pple (who to follow?), cars waiting to pass, lack of prac, of cos i'll become kan chiong spider and screw up - relying on others' help rather then own instincts. I hate! Haix.

But in the end managed to get it done lah. Then Joel pointed out. Maybe cos i'm a girl. Plus I still have my P plate (my bro's one ok! *protest*), which made the uncles to exhibit their err.. "male instincts of chivalry-ness". If it were him, they wouldn't have given a damn. And might even be waiting for him to langa into their car so they can demand compensation.

-___-;;

Thnx ah Joel. I dunno to laugh or cry at that. Haha.. The nasi lemak was nice! I liked the chilli. Sweet and not spicy. And the chin chow drink was a sight to behold. (Aiyah.. shd have taken a pic) It was literally overflowing and spilling chin chow at the brim. O_o

Find these 2 days quite interesting. Was dying in lecture today. Haix. Shag. Bloated. Gg to sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home