Dare mo. Shiranai.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

i wan cut hair

I wan cut hair!!

Quick. Who wants to cut hair too pls call me~! ^^

Hmm.. watching the 9pm drama. Scene is showing the gal upset about getting pregnant cos she dun wanna be an auntie. Hmm.. issit really that bad??

I mean, that's part of the reason why Brad Pitt broke off with Jennifer Aniston too right? The golden couple of Hollywood separated cos one party values family more while the other values career more.

=/

I want to be a young mother. Partly cos of biological reasons, partly cos i dun wanna be taking care of kids when i've become an obasan (or i'll become an obasan when i hv kids?), partly cos i can retire earlier!

Wahaha... i feel so weird blogging these. Aiyah, i'm still so young now! Still not adult yet leh. (let me enjoy this moment can? =p) Juz enjoy life first~~ Argh.. juz ignore this post lah, ok? ^^;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home