Dare mo. Shiranai.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

insomnia

I'm really tired. But i can't sleep. It's been like that for the past few days. I guess I'm suffering from insomnia.

Shit.

Never had insomnia before. Now i noe how much it sux. My mind juz goes on and on... racing with thoughts. But my eyelids are heavy. -sighz. What's wrong with me?? Maybe i should go see a doc...

It happened again last night (or rather, this morn). So i decided to get up and let the power of lecture notes to hypnotise me to sleep. Hmm... pretty effective i must say. Hit the sacks at 3.40am. =_=

Woke up later at 7.45am to send my parents to work. Cos i'm driving to sch later in the evening for revision classes, hence it's only fair i send them. Gosh. Had a really nice sleep!! If only i wasn't interrupted...

Drove like a zombie. Even drove on the wrong lane! But it was a small rd so doesn't matter lah. Oops. Managed to fall asleep when i reached home. But was woken up by my bro who wants me to send him to sch at 12pm. Haix. Another interruption. Did i ever mention i hate interruptions when i'm sleeping? Like phone rings, doorbells, drillings and what-nots. That's why the phone in my room is always unplugged. So whichever idiot calls at ungodly hrs of 8am gets no answer from me. Hah. Nothing shall be entertained till i'm wide awake.

Perhaps cos i'm a light sleeper. Just like my dad. Any little noise can wake me up. But thnx to that, i was actually alerted of a car burgler climbing into my house few yrs back. And apparantly, he had been into many other houses around my area. But that's another story.

++++

Had movie marathon ytday! Watched Robots @ Lido with dear in the aftnoon. It was hilarious! There were those nitty gritty parts that were so quick, if u missed it, u missed the essence of it all. Like the "honey, u missed the delivery" and the toilet signs in the Big Weld's office. Hah.. shall not be a spoiler here. So for those who haven't watch, notice these scenes! For those who watched, did u catch it? -grinz

Then went bugis to meet cy, ls and his fren to buy ls's mahjong set. The kind that dear has at home. Wow.. damn cool lor. Somemore not very ex also. Made me want a set too! ^^ And i shall get the wooden mahjong table.

Afterwhich they went for dinner and i took 7 to Cine to meet Yaya for A Moment To Remember. Hah.. she arrived on the dot. But i was so full from Mos in the aftnoon, i wished could join her for dinner - Our usual, LJ in the cinema. =X I wished i was hungry cos it smelt so nice!! But dunno y damn bloated leh.. to the extent of feeling uncomfortable. =/ Movie was a weepie. Not much plot but content q nice. Funny thing was, the 2 gals beside me were BAWLING. omg. Get a grip. Actu the whole cinema was practically bawling. -__-"" The actor looked damn like Jang Hyuk!! *hana* I wonder who is he?

U noe wat we had at Mos? In addition to the normal set, dear bought 10 fried mussels. WOW.. it's really nice i tell ya!! But kinda ex. And also the new cheesecake souffle. Nice!! Though i din like the coconut topping. Dun really like coconut-y stuffs. Dear so nice.. scrap off the coconut for me. ^^ First time eat till $20++ in a fast food restaurant. ^^;;

p.s Feeling sleepy.... sleepy.... sleeping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home