Dare mo. Shiranai.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

last entry till fri

wtf. My entry juz got erased due to some internal error of blogspot. U freakin idiot!!! >.<# Hahz... Juz packed finished for our FREE chalet. For a moment, i've nv been away for a chalet this long!! Till fri morn k! O_o Brought my skates.. hope dun rain. Still pondering of bringing my MM to study. Maximise time? Hope i won't die of boredom. Cos afterall it's not my chalet. I prob dun noe half the ppl who're going. *thoughtful*

NEWS FLASH

Is TR really a SDU in disguise?

2 more couples spotted! That'll make the 4th n 5th couple getting together due to TR since 2003. Love is in the air~~

My "sister" called me the night before. Dunno why i answered. Cos i've been avoiding missing his calls for quite awhile le. Oops!

Adiues~ Won't be in contact with the computer till fri.
*goes into fit of spasm*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home