Dare mo. Shiranai.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

complaints

So many freaking things i'm unhappy about.

First and foremost. WTF HAPPENED TO MY SKIN! (yah.. i noe bandwith exceeded but still..) It's looking so terrible. Regret not hosting the pics myself. Now wat? Change skin? Even i can't be bothered to blog. Grr...

And...

......

...

.

Ok. Great. I juz totally forgotten the rest of my compaints. Geez~ Believe me. I've already spent the past 5min racking my brains furiously to recall what i was gonna say. Apparantly and quite obviously, my brain cells just died without a single trace. Not even a single hint. How helpful huh. O_o"

Whatever.

I survived the 3rd day of my 4-day torture. Yay. The last 45min of lecture, Daniel Lewis's words no longer makes sense. I was struggling to comprehend his distinctive London accent. It wasn't his words. It was his content. Fark marginal costing vs absorption costing lah.

Tml is Scooby dog day. I forgot the name of the cartoon character Robin Hewins resemble. It's from a very old cartoon and he looked like that papa dog. But let's juz call him Scooby for now. Anw both characters are dogs. =X

Got back my MM mock paper ytday. What a surprise! It was surprisingly waay above the average Robin mentioned. It wasn't well done by hey.. 2days of studying and it was more than a pass. ^^

Misss ya sooooooooo much.............. it's been 4days. 3 more days to go.................... zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home