Dare mo. Shiranai.

Friday, April 08, 2005

mission : saved!

見て 見て!!

My skin is back! Whahaa.. thanks to Jan who saved my day. ^^ Managed to host the pic and adjust the pic. Now it's looking as new as ever. Wahaha~

And i woke up feeling fresh like never before. I survived the 4-day ordeal. Congratulate me! ^^ Muahaha..

Will be out soon. Meeting jan n gean. Then gg Fullerton for seafood buffet with my family. Dad's colleugue immigrating to UK so the big treat! ^^

Tml FINALLY can see my dear dear! After 1 wk is like almost as torturous as my 4-day ordeal. He's cancelling schedule so he can come over my hse for steamboat tml night with my relatives. ^^

If you haven't already noticed. This is such a happy entry. So don't. DON'T even try to spoil my wkend. =P So looking forward~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home