Dare mo. Shiranai.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

sian-sational sunday

Sian-sational Sunday.

Why are u freakin bent on irritating me and spoiling my day??? Yes you. The one which secretes enzymes to digest and break down our food for absorption. Argh.

Saturday morning i woke up in pain. Thanks to you. >.<# Afterwhich i accompanied my parents to Mt Vernon to offer my prayers to my grandparents. As usual, it was a bleary and wet morning. Perhaps it was the smoke and all, it got worse and i even felt nausea. Stomach flu? Not sure. It's been such a norm i'm getting used to this kinda torture.

I was on the verge of puking in the car. Feeling damn sick and tired. But i can't!!! I must be genki! Cos i have a movie date + dinner date + party date. If i gave in, i'll be turning down 5 pple.

By the time i reached home, i was ready to give up the movie date with yaya n jan. However, by sheer miracle of the charcoal pills and vomit medicine (frm last time), i was rejuvenated with new energy! Muahahaha... so happy can. Quickly went to bathe n meet them for Ms Congeniality @ Bugis. What sia... that movie sux. Totally wasted our $8.50. No wonder the reviews gave only 2 pathetic stars. Bahz~

Slack ard abit before 3 of us headed off to different bday parties. Met dear at cityhall to go marina bay for bao liang's bday. Wad... his gf really nice to treat us all. That makes a whopping $228 + swensen ice-cream cake. Din eat much. Din even touch the crab. Prob due to all the bbq during this period. Which made me wonder, how i survived Januarary with 3 bbqs in a short of 5 days?? I must be a freak man...

Anw the cake was really really nice. Feeling v full le. The rest wanted to go PartyWorld so we decided to leave for WW party at tr. I wonder how i still managed to stuff more food down myself. *amazed* Party was boring. Prob i was v tired already. Din have much sleep the night before. Heartwarming scene with the 4 lovebirds. Hehe... so cute!! Happy for them. ^^ Drank abit. Vodka Ribena. Smiroff vodka q nice! The rest whiskey i dun like. Left at 1am+ with cy.

Hit dreamland the moment i touched my pillows. Yes. I was that tired.

++++

Home alone now. Supposed to study. (Yes yes.. i will!) Stupid com cannot on. Cannot play rose. No lunch. No dinner. Bro gonna ta bao hokkien mee for me. But that's 1 more hr later. zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home