Dare mo. Shiranai.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

AF over n done with


Looking so bored ya?
That's cos AF exam is the next day!
And by sheer luck or wat.. it falls on Friday the 13th!! O_o
Lolz. Not pangtang or wat la. Believe me, i actually like 13th Fri! ^^

It's a day where Neko Hime (cat princess) me, will send out all black cats. So if you happen to see a black cat crossing your path, it's me saying "Hey! Bad luck dude!" =p

Yawn.


My ever so messy desk. Plagued with notes of all sorts. And sweets leftover from Valentine's Day. But don't really like sweets.. prefer chocs! Muahha..
p.s Hey isn't that Li's letter in the background??

Haix. Think my A for this paper is gone. =(
But if get above 55, it'll be an overall A! *cross fingers*
Pray for me k?

Had a hard time falling to sleep the night before.
After exam already brain-dead but still went swimming. Nice swim!
Went Changi V for dinner.
No bapoks?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home