Dare mo. Shiranai.

Monday, May 09, 2005

exams sux

Wad... this kinda sux.

Everyone is having hols except me. =(

Gatherings. Holidays. Meet-ups. Work. Alumni.

I can't do any of the above cos my exams stretches over a period of 1 month.
Now i dunno to cry or laugh at that.
On one hand, i have ample time to prepare. On the other, i've gotta sacrifice time with my friends. Gee.

Didn't really felt i was missing out much till today i guess. Belle told me about er ma planning our JC gathering - 20th May: Star Wars Premiere. Can't really afford to spend a day out cos i really need that 20day span to pia for my BORA which i'm like toally clueless since day1.

Holidays. Can't enjoy the hols with dear. And juz when my hols start, he's gonna end. And so, he's been working during this period. Haix. I feel so bad not being able to be there with him... there's so much things i wanna do! Like go learn diving or fly somewhere for a short escapade. =/

Meet-ups. Miss my girlfriends! Miss our lameness n jokes n such. By the time my exams end, jan gg back sch; Rui's attachment starts. Argh. And i want go clubbing.

Work. Gotta apply for temp jobs. But no time to go look for one. Mom actually managed to find a temp job for me at some international bank. Forgot the name. Will send my CV after exams. I NEED MONEY FOR THE HOLS!

Alumni. Intesive prac in month of may to prepare for concert in june. Luckily xu guang told me it's postphoned to august. Yay! (i guess he's off in HK now. *envy*)

And so... everything gotta be put on hold till after the much dreaded exams. Or rather, much "anticipated". Anticipated-to-be-over-soon. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home