Dare mo. Shiranai.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

my one and only shuai ge

Have i ever mention there's only one guy on this planet that can sweep me off my feet and make me melt into a pool of goo? (Ha.. goo sounds so disgusting.)

Dressed in neatly pressed shirt and pants, he simply looks so dashing n suave in formal wear. Gosh... (*__*) *bling bling bling*

He's none other than my deardear!! Heee...... (someone is so in love huh?!)

Paiseh... can't help but to self-indulge for a moment. =Pp

Not that he's not shuai in his normal clothes lah, but he juz looks so different! Like.. so grown up and part of the working class. No wonder 俗语说: 人要衣装,佛要金装. I wonder how i'll look in formal clothes?? I absolutely have NO formal clothes in my wardrobe. Oops! How to work part time in bank? Sheesh. ((makes mental note to shopping list))

Oh yah, except for that G2000 shirt i bought for concert few yrs ago and some knee length skirt, i'm totally not ready for work. HAHA! =_= Anw, I aspire to be a "Raffles Place gal" and not a "Shenton Way gal". If you read the newspaper sometime ago, u'd get wat i mean. -winkZ.

++++

Another fren going hols this mon. HONGKONG! Argh... so nice~! And he offered to get me some lao po bing. Hehe.. but dun wan lah. So mafan for him.

Where's my hols?!?! *wails*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home