Dare mo. Shiranai.

Friday, May 06, 2005

shopping spree!

Celebrated Mother's Day today. Cos nobody is free over the wkend. Went to a traditional jap restaurant at Cuppage Plaza to eat. Hmm.. somehow it wasn't as delicious as the last time. =/ But it was still nice. Hah~

Gonna celebrate again tml. With another (soon to be) mother (in-law). WAHAH! =X

Had a great time shopping alone at Orchard aft school. (Had to wait for family to come) Saw alot of nice clothes i wanted to buy! But dunno y smth stopped me. So much for retail therapy eh?

Saw a nice bag at Zara. Hmm...
Saw a nice turqoise ruffled skirt at Forever21. But couldn't be bothered to try. I think they can rename their shop - Forever Messy. Haix.
Saw a really nice necklace at Swarkovski. O_o"

AND THIS!!!

A Mango tube top only..... $30!!!!
OMG!! So nice can.... but i think my dear will kill me if i wear that out. Ok.. so maybe my boobs ain't that big but hey! It was a freaking M. I'm a freakin M size. I'm not NATALIE ok. Haiz.. maybe i dunno how to wear ba. (How difficult can wearing a tube be?!)
I hate to admit.. it was kinda loose. Oh well, it had to go... awww!!

Dunno why lately kinda into turqoise and white. Perhaps it reminds me of the vast ocean=beach=holiday=relax=away from exams. Ok. Now i noe y.

My left foot had to cramp on me. WTH. Like cramp at the flat of ur feet leh. So painful! But my treshold of pain is power k. So juz continue walking down Orchard Rd, limping alittle. Till i reached the restaurant.

Din manage to get my Prescriptives compact refill. Out of stock. Had to put me on waiting list.
And that irritating-moron-of-an-asshole Steven Lim had to approach me outside CK Tang for eyebrow trimming. Like i dunno who is he. Juz quickly zao before he could utter a single word. Do my eyebrows look like they need u??? Bleah~

So in the end, the only stuff i bought was.. stationary for my exams. -_-;;

Tml watching Kingdom of Heaven with dear aft school! ^^ Hope it doesn't rain like tday. Pls pls pls! *cross fingers*

++++

A bird's nest on my bougainvilla!! Since it wasn't in my garden n exposed outside, Dad decided to make it more discrete to passer-bys by using some foilage to cover it. Sure it helps?! ^^;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home