Dare mo. Shiranai.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

swimming

Li~! I just received your letter tday!
うれしい~~~ ^^

And also... i went swimming today! Wee~! Been cooped up at home these past few weeks, mugging like never before. Even a computer addict like me managed to abstain from the net for __ days (i lost count) without going into fits of spasm. Wow.. impressive!

I think i'm going bonkers soon! >.<

Been so long since i last swam. Kinda excited about it. Hehe. But water traps heat. Hence even on a hot day like tday, the pool was like suana. -__-;; So much for a nice cool dip. Did 7 laps and called it a day. (Eh.. my freestyle still kinda cmi. T^T)

Now, both of my arms are like lead now. Must be too long never exercise liaoz. Haix! I wan my bball and badminton sessions!

For a moment, made me thought of my pre-As exam break. Where me n li would meet up at tampines for morning swim, laze around till noon. Sometimes we'll see frens there. Then off for lunch, pool @ pavilion THEN go study. Haha.. quite fun. Nowadays also not much happening things. Haix.

Come to think of it, how come only 2 of us? Why didn't we ask the rest too? *scratch head* Maybe 2 pple easier to coordinate ba? Still rem that time i rush like siao cos i thought i was late. In the end when i reached and you were nowhere in sight, u msged to say you overslept and asked me to swim first. LOL! ( 我会记住的!*奸笑*)

Hmm.. feels good after a good swim. 気持ち!! ^^ But can't swim too often cos chlorine will spoil my hair. What to do? Vain pot sia... =( Speaking about vain, i've got a huge pimple smacked right infront of my forehead. (Like ah pu neh?) Haix.. must be damn stressed ah? =(

++++

Ah! Yaya n Rui ending exams this wk. In fact, Yaya's last paper is tml. TML!! Gosh.. so nice! And she's flying off to Melbourne the very same night. WOW. Happening huh.

Enjoy urself gal~~ *waves hankie*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home