Dare mo. Shiranai.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Vesak Day

Vesak Day.
Some worked (double pay!). Some slacked at home. Some went out. Some slept the whole day away.
Which do you belong to?

Went "tomb sweeping" this morning. Roads where damn bare. Where's everyone?? First destination - Mt Vernon. The usual rites for my maternal grandparents. The weather was merciless. *sweats* (literally)

Then off to Mandai Colombarium. 2nd round of rites for my paternal grandparents. I kinda like that place. It's so huge and white and new... i think my grandparents should be quite peaceful staying there! ^^
Wandered around looking at the various slabs, each telling a different story. It's really fascinating. Yet, i can't help but feel that life is indeed too unpredictable and vulnerable. みんな! We're given the chance to live, so we must cherish every moment and live life to the fullest k! Yeah.. sounds cliche but you can't deny the truth in it eh? =)

++++

My extremely noob look after ROSE reset. Wahaha.. kinda like my new character! It's so much stronger than the first one. ^^


[ Level 16 @ Outskirts of Zant. Finally gotten crystal key! ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home