Dare mo. Shiranai.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Busted cookies

Pretty free this week. Cos i'm diligently waiting by my phone for my agent to call me about bank jobs available. No tr for me. =X

And my efforts paid off! She called this morn to inform me that the FI (i've yet to know the name) had accepted me as a temp and i'll be contracted to work till end aug. How nice.. i'll have money to go japan in Sep! =) And i didn't have to go for interview too!
Time for me to shop for blouses and heels and bags.

++++

Ytday was a pretty fun day. Hee!
Dear had casually commented for me to cook us lunch the night before, and i've bravely took up the challenge!

As a cooking idiot, i wanted to whip up a meal of omelette jap curry rice. Which of cos, is the easiet and simplest to cook since the jap curry is ready-made. But my fear was confirmed when i went marketing cos Shop n Save don't bring in such less sought after products. Oh well.

Plan B. Fried rice omelette.
So i bought prawns, crab sticks.. and even octopus tori. Caught my eye. So gave it a try. And also stuffs for making cookies. WE'RE GONNA MAKE COOKIES! Hehehe..

I think i smelt fishy the whole day. From peeling and cleaning the prawns of it's intestines. Bleah. Anw, my first attempt to cook someone a meal was a SUCCESS! Dear gave me 101/100. Whahaa.. Ureshii!! ^^

But cookie making was a disaster.
The final and most crucial step. I pressed the wrong sequence to the microwave. So the cookies were burnt to the core. Literally. Could only salvage a few and the last batch, which turned out not many anw. First cookie making failure. Oh well. =(

At least the process of making it with dear was well.. dear to the heart. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home