Dare mo. Shiranai.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

crabby me

Well, you can say i was very bo liao.

I did a yahoo search on "rowie".
Guess what? There's someone else using it as a blog add! --> I'm rowie No.2!!
Even yang yang's blog appeared twice. But where's mine?! O_o"

Then i proceeded to type my name.
Apparantly there's a professor teaching Biological Science in NUS with the same name as me!
Hehe.. but still no own blog add appearing. Which is good news?!

To justify my bo liao-ness, i was initially doing a search on "Shunji Matsuo" to see their rates. Was thinking of cutting my hair/changing my hairstyle. But apparantly, there were none. Only reviews, forum discussions and even blogs which briefly mentioned it! Talk about how easy it is for others to access your personal thoughts space.

++++

Feeling kinda crabby lately.
Been grouching and moping around the house. Getting easily irritated and annoyed. Especially my mom who's like keep asking me for help regarding the com EVERY OTHER DAY. Argh. Not like she's doing it on purpose lah, but i juz wasn't feeling extremely helpful. Bleahz~
So guys, if i've been kinda listless and unfocused, pls forgive me!

Perhaps it's PMS.
Pretty Messed-up Shit. Or Pendulum Mood Swings. Or..
Sigh.
3 more days till exam over! SAVE ME!!! I can't study anymore!! Feel like exploding.
Which i'm gonna take it out on my piano. Sorry dude.. i've been banging on you for the past 13yrs. But you're my only pal who is able to project my inner most thoughts without having me to say anything. Love ya!!

Speaking of which, i've stumbled across Howl's Moving Castle's score!!!!
It's so beautiful... pm me if you want it! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home