Dare mo. Shiranai.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Enlistment Day

We may constantly bicker. Throwing verbal insults at each other.
Throughout our childhood, we'll fight for nonsensical things. From toys, tv to attention.
In a fit of anger, I even bit u, remember?
Being older and more aggressive, I always emerge victorious. Or perhaps, you always let me have my way. I suppose that's why i used to be so demanding and arrogant.

Nontheless, you've filled my childhood days with so much fun, peace and laughter.
From playing masak-masak and Barbies (Ha! Ur little secret is OUT!) to building our LEGO empire; Teen agnst phase where we fought over computer usage; till now, where we'll confide problems with each other.

I used to swear my life would be so much better without you.
But i guess not.
Life wouldn't be the same without you. You're the best brother i can ever have.

May NS make you a better MAN. ^^



[A note to first-timers to tekong: Male visitors MUST wear proper shoes n long pants. No matter you're old/young. Alot of ppl cocked-up on this. Including us. My cousin lah.. wear berms. Females.. chin cai one lah.]


[Tekong ferry terminal]




[BMTC! Where my bro is gonna spend his nx 3mths...]


[Bro posted to NINJA company. Their bunks.. looks not bad ya?! Recreation room even got PS2.]


[The meal we're being served at the cookhouse. Not bad. BUT IT'S JUZ A FACADE!!!]

After a very tiring and hot day at tekong, we can finally reside back into the comfort of our homes. Ahh~~ Too bad ah, brother! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home