Dare mo. Shiranai.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Pre Bday Prep

What can i say. It's been a happening wk!!

Friday
Had a FREE session of KLunch. (Yes. Complete with food n the superb ice lemon tea! Envy ba!!) Complimentary of Yaya who bought JJ's album. Arigatou!!
Went walking around town.
Bought Hana Yori Dango comics. Finally complete le!
Bought Jan's PM skirt.
And my cat's nose picked up smth fishy. *zip* Mouth sealed. I shall juz pretend i dunno. =X


Saturday
Had fun working at tr! Finally can see my 2nd home after so loong. Hehe! And of cos.. TR jie mei huas re-unite once again!! Wee.. gotta work with Jan! ^^ (Yaya! We'd be waiting for u!)
Perhaps it was the midnight Suntec extravaganza. Tr was unusually quiet on a Saturday night!
I was host with.. JOANNE. Argh. Had heard so much stuffs about her till she was being discriminated by me before i even noe her. My bad.

After work was CAN! WOo-hoO!
Had a crowd. Reached quite late cos Jan did closing and we couldn't leave till 11.30pm.
Thanks to ayc & zz for chope-ing our seats! ^^ And i get to see dear too!
But alas. None left of our fav milkshakes except Mango Tango. It tasted.. disappointing. ARGH!
The table was dominated by lotsa Choco + Mocha floats instead.
Had bouts of "99" but i guess everyone was pretty tired. I was gonna sleep le!
Saw jx n cx coming in. Even Gerard was there too.

Now the highlight.
I NEARLY LOST MY HP!!! Urgh...
Only realised after sending Jan n zz home. So we rushed back to CAN.
Luckily they found it, and we made it back juz before closing. Huge sigh of relief man!! This makes the 2nd time i nearly lost a hp. Bah.
Sorry ayc! Made u go home so late!
Thanks dear! I dunno wat to do without you.. and your Ferrlori. ^^


++++

So meanwhile, i should be working my ass off. To pay off fine! WTH.


[ $70!! Mai siao siao. T^T ]


[Bet you've never kept a UN-torn ticket stub!!]

p.s Thnx for the present dear!! I'm so touched. Love ya!! *MuakZ*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home