Dare mo. Shiranai.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

2nd post for today

Blogging twice in a short of 3hrs span. Boy i'm certainly bored huh.
1 more hr to go.
Luckily there's a nice vending machine which dispenses Nescafe milo/teh tarik/mocha cafe etc. Hehe!

Bought a couple of stuffs last wk.
A blouse. A steal frm MATCH. $18 only nia! (50%) Hee!
U.R.S heels. In white! Absolutely luv it. =)
A white (fake) leather tote with metal straps. Exactly the one i was looking for!
Aiming for a top. The shop ran outta my size. Hope to get it at other outlets soon.
Ah.. feels great to spend money eh? No more feeling the guilt weighing heavy on my conscience since it's justified by me working. Muahaha...

Gah.
One of the reason i hate office job - Always sitting down at ur own cubicle. I think i'm developing a bigger butt on an already big butt.
Bleahz! The very thought repulse me. >_<
Fats fats, go away. Don't even think abt coming back...

Yay! Finally later can see my dear. Was it only 3days? It certainly felt like eternity to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home