Dare mo. Shiranai.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

back at work on sat. =(

Why am i doing here?
I wondered outloud.

It's a perfectly fine Sat morn. And i found myself at the new NETS office. Infront of the com.
And i'm not on shift today.
T^T

In case you're thinking i'm out of my mind, we've just shifted office. From 2nd to 4th level! Wah.. it's a loong flight of stairs up to 4th floor leh. Hmm! Maybe i shall take the lift from now on. Dunno if the change was for the better or worse. (Doh.. of cos it's for the better for the company) The new phone system is damn scary. To increase efficiency level. And anything to increase efficiency is scary 'kay. Not to mention the supervisors are able to tap into our calls to see how we're handling customers. Bleah.

And to think i'm getting quite cosy in my 'lil corner at the old office. In the privacy of my cubicle. My new desk (yes, no more cubicles) is so exposed. Somemore i'm back-facing the door. Gah.

Anw, it's 1pm now. Time to go off!!
Planning to go ECP cycling with dear later. Then eat our fav Kenny!! =p~~ Pls pls pls... dun let it rain & spoil my day!!!
*cross fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home