Dare mo. Shiranai.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

dear's bday!

::Extracted from Li's blog::
.a random post.

Where is Rowie???? Disappeared with her nan ren?

I figured that if I update here, Rui updates on Hope-Online, while Jan will always be updating her blog, perhaps Rowie will feel movitated by us and start updating her blog again! It had been quite some time since I last heard from her!!! Rowie~~~~~

Suddenly remembered this book that we all used to read - Where's Wally? Among the midst of people people, the reader will have to find him!

Let's play, where's Rowie??

++++


You noe what?
I think i've lost the feel-ling & touch to blog.
Gotta find my muse back!! O.o;;
H-E-L-P

I want to go skydiving!!
But guess wat?
It's a freaking $499. For an hr's thrill = 86.03hrs of answering calls.

O_o

Today is a special special day! For a special special someone! ^___^
Well, juz hope he likes the celebration planned for him.. hehe. =)

\\ H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!! //

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home